Tuesday, August 30, 2005

My ideas for new pet products

There is just not enough time in the day (days in the week, weeks in the year) to accommodate all of the projects I want to work on.

Herewith, a list of....


Some things that I really want to do...

...soon:
-2006 Wall Calendars : Pet Portraits, Pup-isms
-More Graphic Doggie T Designs
(and the time to create products of the ones I already have ready to go...)


...sort of soon:
-Graphic Cat T Designs

as soon as I can...:
-More 'traditional art' style (pen, ink, watercolor, non-computer) original dog breed art for greeting cards and other products - - including, but not limited to: Chinese Crested, Dalmatian, Beagle, Schnauzer, Italian Greyhound...and definitely more Boston Terrier art. (I'd also like to do 5,000 Japanese chins too, but there are so many fabulous other breeds which I haven't done any artwork of, as of yet!)

-Original Cat Breed art (traditional style, non-computer) for greeting cards and other products

-Pet-to-Pet greeting cards - an entire line of them, I have so many ideas.



pie-in-the-sky future project (that actually will happen):
-A pet portraiture coffee-table book!!

No comments: