Friday, August 19, 2005

WHO is cuter??



I am in love with Pampered Puppy.com, just in case you didn't know, and I love to sponsor their Pet Photo Contest, since it is simply the BEST pet photo contest, anywhere. The photography is superb, and all of it is done by amateurs, which, if you look through some of the archives (and once you start, you can't stop, so be careful), is pretty incredible. I love to take millions of photos of my pugs, but I can tell you firsthand that there is a difference between an, ahem, "photo enthusiast" such as myself, and someone with true photography talent. For me, no talent genes seem to have spilled over into the area of photography, but I love to look at beautiful pictures of pets (and...uh...attempt my own as well, as shown above). If you want to induce yourself into a cute-doggie-picture coma, look no further than the Pampered Puppy's Pet Photo Contest.
Okay, I promise I am going somewhere with this! One of my custom pet portraits was the First Place prize (what an honor!) of July's PP Pet Photo Contest, and look at who won!!! This adorable little muffin named Pinkie! Look at the cuteness! Look at the tinyness!! She's a little tiny muffin!!!

I must remember that I do have a waiting list...but luckily, each of the pets on my list possess their own very special, unique and sweet cuteness, just as Pinkie has hers... :)

No comments: