Friday, December 30, 2005

2005: thanks for the memories

Some silly pet stories to cap off your 2005...

Pack of angry chihuahuas attack officer
Just picture this.

Poodle survives eight days after crash
This is like a weird children's story come to life, kind of like 'The Wizard of Oz' or 'Alice in Wonderland' ish. The dog spent a WEEK in a coyote-infested area...I mean, talking trees! Helpful talking trees, right?

W.Va. woman locked out of car by cat
"He wouldn't unlock the door for me," Stewart said Tuesday. "He was standing there, saying why aren't you opening the door? I want to go inside."

Now I suppose this does sound crazy...but since I've been known to have entire conversations with my dogs, if she's nuts, I guess I'm nuts, too.


Surfing mice and lovelorn pooches brighten up 2005
It's a round-up..

Can't wait for 2006 (and some more wacky pet stories)!

No comments: