Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Hello there

I can't believe it's been a week since I posted! Sheesh, where does the time go.

Novia is finished, and now framed. It looks absolutely stunning. Has exceeded my expectations, even. I will take a picture of it before it goes to Bonecrusher (it's owner). Bonecrusher is the nickname of a friend of mine. He had Novia done for his daughter as a special Christmas present. Call it a late Christmas present, since I was out of commission with my back issue for so long. Now I am back, thank goodness!! Every day I am so grateful I'm getting better. It's crazy, how just a week ago, it hurt so much more at the end of the day. Now it's mostly just my feet that are sore due to my new standing workstation (I had it raised so I didn't have to sit; a no-no for my back).

Will post the framed Novia pic sooner than later. It gorgeous!! Hope the pic I take does it justice. My sister Julie is such an awesome framer (so is my other sister Nancy, who did Novia - and she also does beautiful handmade jewelry).

No comments: