Sunday, January 01, 2006

A note to all my client friends

I want to thank all of you for all of your support and encouragement during my back problems over the last few months! I've experienced such warm wishes and heartfelt support from so many of you - often being so supportive and kind to the tune of getting your commissioned portraits late (or, for most, not even yet)! I have a LOT to celebrate and be thankful for this new year. My back is doing great and I am able to resume my pet portraiture workload now!! It's a thrill to finally be back up to speed and my ability to deliver a couple newly finished portraits is officially marking the closing of this difficult chapter for me. Today I finally completed Norbert the Basset Hound in London, and Ritzie Queen of the Kitties (AKA the Dancing Queen). I am so excited to be able to show the completed paintings to their owners!!!

Happy New Year!!

No comments: