Thursday, January 05, 2006

Several sketches this weekend

This weekend I will be concentrating on doing sketches. On tap is Charissa the border collie, Suki, Pinkie, and Molly. (Gosh, I feel like I am forgetting someone...)
Soon after that we have Selma the pug, Bunny the beagle and Martha the BT, Daisy (not my Daisy, but another Daisy doggie! Daisy is one of the most popular names), Katie the cat, Blue the Irish Setter...hmmm. As you can see I have a lot of work to do! :)

Website updates soon
I am going to update my website this weekend, just the bare minimum, taking off all the holiday stuff, possibly updating the Q and A a bit, and updating start dates for new orders which will be May 2006. No new Case Studies and Cafe Press stores for about a month. I am concentrating this month on doing all pet portraits during my available (weeknights and weekends) time! :)

No comments: