Thursday, January 12, 2006

Working hard..

What is more fun (and so gratifying, too) than doing pet portraits, I ask you??? For these wonderful people who love their pets so much? And each pet is so special and such a beautiful doggie or kitty, that it is just such an honor to spend time with them through pictures? I am so fortunate, and so grateful.

Here is a list of what I've accomplished in the way of portraits so far this week.

Sketches:
Charissa
Pinkie
Suki
Molly Abigail

Revisions made to above sketches:
Pinkie
Charissa

Portraits now ready for ink drawing:
Molly Abigail
Charissa

Web site updates:
Got my Freeway Express 4.0 Software update (upgrading from from 3.5)
Updated minimal web site content update - removed all the holiday references that I found (before reposting web site, that is. I found one more - hiding ;) - that I must remove )

More soon!!

No comments: