Thursday, May 18, 2006

AWESOME! PetsHotel...

PetsMart's PetsHotel

Plush PetsHotel delivers lap of luxury (Boston Herald, May 18, 2006)


Boy are we (me, my husband, and Daisy and Ruby) lucky! Can't *wait* for this! We really need something like this locally. Now, let's just keep the fingers and paws crossed that it is very conveniently close to home.

This is the hotel's web site (it's run by PetsMart):
PetsMart PetsHotel

------------------------------------------------------

Stuff On My Cat

Here is a really funny, silly, cute blog I came across today. It's called Stuff On My Cat! I know that it is probably not anything new to a lot of people (in fact I *think* someone may have sent this to me a long time ago but I was not able to look through it then for whatever reason) but now, it is a new discovery for me! So who knows, maybe it will be a new discovery for you, too. (I am sure that *NO* kitties were hurt during object-planting. :) )

------------------------------------------------------

Other stuff...

I'm 'back'!! (meaning my internet access and any computer issues I have been having are OVAH for now!)

Just completed two portraits: Daisy & Linus, and Tumbles. You can see them on my What's Cookin' page. I am working on Oreo, Sylvia and Grimmy right now, have the sketch all done (also on the What's Cookin' page) and will soon be drawing the ink in. I am hoping to get the ink portion completed before I leave for a five-day trip to NYC coming up this Saturday May 20th!

I will be attending the Surtex and National Stationery Show conferences (both are at the Javits Center concurrently) and I am very excited about it! I will be attending a few conferences and lectures, and learning the ins and outs on marketing my artwork for use on various products. I'm interested in starting with stationery (including invites) everyday and occasion greeting cards, and various gift wrap products, since my work will be PURRR-fect for these applications!!). I have a 'placeholder' web site up specifically for my art licensing business, Wellerwishes. It's just a placeholder at the moment but I plan to put a few samples up before leaving for the show. Wish me luck. I hope to make good contacts and to get some feedback from those in the industry!! Very exciting!!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I absolutely love your dog art.