Monday, September 04, 2006

A change to my site

Hello! If you have visited kathyweller.com today, or, the next time you do, you will notice that my pet portraiture home page has changed. I've been playing musical chairs. I have a few art interests and I have collected them all under the kathyweller.com URL. It's very easy to get to the pet portraiture, all you have to do is click on the center image at kathyweller.com. Or you can bookmark me too! Alternately, since I am a domain name junkie you can also go to petartgirl.com or petamorphosis.com. (Yes, I really do like those domain names, don't I...)

At any rate, please enjoy! There is a lot more to look at now since you can cruise alot of my other work, too. Hope you like and please feel free to let me know what you think. Good, bad, ugly, pretty, broken links, whatever. Thanks for being there!

P.S. I am a lot better this week. That cold was a bear!! Make sure to take your viteys.

No comments: