Sunday, October 29, 2006

Exciting News - Childrensillustrators.com

I just joined childrensillustrators.com, and I thought I'd hare the news! I was inspired by a few other illustrators who are members and one in particular who told me she'd gotten some nice work from there (you know who you are, ha ha)! Anyway I am excited about it. I have thought about it for a long time, but I figured now's as good a time as any.
Please check out my listing at www.childrensillustrators.com/wellerwishes.

I am open to constructive criticism and feedbaback as well, so please let me know if you have any thoughts you'd like to share regarding my presentation or work. If you don't want topost it here you can email me instead (kathyweller@mac.com)

Thanks!
:)

1 comment:

mrs. b. said...

I think it's faboo!! You might want to clear your calendar.... : )