Friday, February 09, 2007

CPA / Tax resources for artists?

I am desperately seeking some solid resources on artists and income tax. In a nutshell I am looking for a CPA who can help me with my bookkeeping on an ongoing basis and also to prepare my taxes this year. My current accountant doesn't do taxes and I think it is important at this stage of the game to have a CPA who can do this part of the equation for me (or with me).

If anyone can offer up any online resources - - and if you are local (Boston/Cambridge MA) if you can recommend anyone (I know it's a long-shot, but it's worth a try), please let me know! I would be very grateful for the help. :)

1 comment:

MAG said...

Hi, I work for a cpa firm outside a small suburb in Chicago. I know you are looking for a local cpa firm but honestly now a days all correspondence can be don via phone, email etc. I am looking to grow my practice so if you would like to talk please feel free to give me a call. Take care!
-Marco
847-853-2555
marco@thehechtmangroup.com