Wednesday, February 07, 2007

SCBWI Conference



Just a quickie note on the SCBWI Conference:

I will not be attending the SCBWI NYC Winter Conference as previously noted (and scrupulously planned for) because I am (thrilled!!! to be) very busy with several projects. There is always next year! :) :)I am, however, looking forward to reading the wrap-ups on this years' conference, and I am hoping that the awesome and hilarious Ruth McNally Barshaw will post another incredible sketch diary...though, I am sure the first one took a LOT of time to do...so, hey, I'd even take a nice juicy blog entry! ;) Ruth has a book out in May called Ellie McDoodle: Have Pen, Will Travel. This is one that I must pick up. Great concept - Ellie takes her pen and sketchbook with her everywhere. I love it!!

No comments: