Saturday, April 28, 2007

"The Months", my first children's book


I have to tell you about something very exciting - - it's my first children's book, "The Months: Fun With Friends All Year 'Round" Written by Sara Coleridge, illustrated by me, and published by Lobster Press Ltd., the release date is September 30, 2007. It's available for pre-order on Amazon.com!
It's based on a poem by Ms. Coleridge, a poet (1802 - 1852). Her father was Samuel Taylor Coleridge, a poet, critic and phlosopher (1772 - 1834). Her next-door neighbor and her fathers' close friend, was William Wordsworth. They must have been known as the "Cool Poet Posse" back in the day. ;)

Anyway, please take a peek at my book if you are so inclined! (There is a doggie in it, albeit in a supporting character role, but he is in there, just so I am not completely off-topic. :) )

No comments: