Thursday, April 19, 2007

Spinning a yarn...


I've heard of companies that turn your pet's sheddings into a lovely handmade sweater for you, but I'd never actually known of any before - until now. On their web site, Fur Ever Creations explains the entire process to you. On top of that, they answer questions for you that you hadn't even thought of yet. It seems that one question that keeps coming up is Is this illegal or inhumane? and the answers are absolutely, definitely, uneqivocally No and No. To the contrary, this might be just a lovely, quirky, odd but sweet way to honor your pet. I mean, what says "I love you" more than "let's dress alike"? A Fur Ever Creations sweater would make an, er, 'unconventional' and very unique gift for yourself, and you'll be the envy of your pet-worshipping friends! (Anyone can shell out the bucks for a doggie-mommy sweater set, but you also have to work - and pamper your pet in the process - to have every inch of that sweater produced). Better yet, how about a "Fido and Mommy" sweater set? Cute!! (But, you might feel like you're in an Escher drawing...)

Check out their web site, and see if you can't think up any other questions that they haven't seen fit to pre-answer for you. :)

Fur Ever Creations

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kathy...I've heard about this before and think it's pretty cool. I can't seem to bring myself to vacuum up Abby's hair yet but a friend suggested I put a fresh bag in the vacuum and keep the hair I collect. One of the things I miss most about Abby is being able to touch her beautiful white coat that was so soft and sweet.
Have a nice weekend.:)