Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Amendment to The Months Shipping from Amazon...

If you ordered The Months awhile ago, and are waiting for it to ship but it has not shipped as of yet, it might be the result of a technical glitch that Amazon has been having with my publisher's booklist (and others, as well), where the book is indeed in stock, but their computer doesn't recognize this. They are working on this problem, but I went ahead and cancelled my original order and then reordered it to see if I could get around the glitch that way. On my order, it seems to have worked, because my order did indeed ship yesterday. I do know that there are some people who did order and who have not canecelled and reordered, and their order status still says that they will not get the book til November. So, if this sounds like you, please try cancelling and reordering it!! :)

Thanks!! End of Public Service Announcement!!

2 comments:

Chickengirl said...

hey is this book in the stores now?!! I will go pick one up!

Kathy Weller said...

THANK YOU so very much!!!!! :) Yay!!