Sunday, November 25, 2007

I've been sick


...which explains why it's been so quiet around here lately. I am getting better now, and will soon be back up to speed with a little luck (and with a LOT of taking care of myself!)

I hope everyone had a GREAT Thanksgiving, and did not get too swallowed up by the malls this weekend. I plan to do as much of my holiday shopping as possible online, and at local businesses. I figure, I am going to spend the dough anyway (which I am, I always do!!), I'd like to help support my local businessfolk, and fellow artists. I'm definitely going to check out Etsy.com for some unique gifting... But, of course, I cannot get away from the biggest online mall of all, Amazon, where I do a ton of shopping, holiday or no. It's just so darn convenient and quick.

Happy Holidays, everyone!!

3 comments:

Chrissy Fanslau said...

Hi Kathy,

Glad you're feeling better. I'll have to admit, Amazon is pretty hard to resist. :-)

Chickengirl said...

hey, I hope you feel better soon too. I've been trying to shop at etsy too, but the selection is so huge its really hard to choose!

Amazon makes it too easy. The wishlists are too convienent, most of my money is already spent there!

Kate said...

Hope you're feeling better soon so you can exercise your shopping arm! Cute illo!