Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Painted Star for Charity Auction


Recently I was asked (and so honored to be asked!!) to paint a star for a fundraiser auction benifiting a local preschool near me, the Cambridge Ellis School. They give out a scholarship every year. This year, they asked local artists and illustrators to paint a wooden star ornament to be auctioned off at their annual fund raiser event, which helps to raise money to help pay needy students' tuitions for a year.
I am so happy to help!! For my star illustration, I themed it to The Months. One side of the star is graced with my favorite character in the book (little red-haired girl)! I hope you enjoy my star, and I hope someone buys (and will *also* enjoy) my star! :)

3 comments:

Kate said...

So cute! Who wouldn't LOVE to have your star? She's adorable.

Coloribus said...

very beautiful star ;o)

mrs. b. said...

This is too darling, I wish someone would ask me to make something probono, I would be so willing! How terrific!!