Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Finished Hula Girl piece


Here is a final of the sketch I posted a few weeks ago. It was a perfect idea to develop for a sample piece. I need more greyscale samples in my portfolio, so I think this is a welcome addition. There are colored shapes so it is not strictly greyscale art, but it's a sample, and that gives it a little extra fun factor. :) Hope you like.

I also want to take a minute to thank all of my blogosphere friends who always have something to say, whether it's sharing your own experiences or just a simple "hi!". Just want to let you know that I really appreciate it, in a big way. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute! i so love piggy-tails, and these are great!

teri

Unknown said...

Hi Kathy...

love the hula girl...the colour really adds something and the texture is wonderful...

Have a wonderful day!

Cheers,
Diana

Unknown said...

Happy new year Kathy! I love the Hula Girls- so full of joy.