Monday, April 21, 2008

Creative Shake


Just revised my portfolio on portfolios.com -- uhmmm, I mean, creativeshake.com!

(The former...) Portfolios.com slightly revised their business model recently and, following suit, they changed their name to reflect their new identity and services. It seems like the verdict is still out on how people feel about the name change thing, but name change or no, I am aware of the wide reach they have in some specific niches of the creative industry. So when I got a great "speak now or forever hold your peace" type of offer recently, I took the chance and upgraded my portfolio. It was too good to pass up, and I've gotten work from having just a FREE portfolio on portfolios.com. So, that was already a strong built-in advertisement!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think i like the new name, catchy for sure!!

a : )