Saturday, April 26, 2008

Meme-I've been granted a PICO Award!


THANK YOU, Princess Tomato (Teri)! I'm so honored that you saw fit to give me such a nice shout-out. :) Right back 'atcha!!

I don't know what PICO stands for, but I *do* know that it is a big compliment to receive the honor, so THANKS again,Teri. ;) Now, I will do my artist/blogger duty and pass it on to some of my favorites as well!!!

But first, here are the PICO rules:
1) Pick 5 blogs that you feel are deserving of this award based on their creativity, design, interesting material and their contribution to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2) For each award giver, include the name and the link to the blogger so they can be visited.
3) Include the names of the recipients and a link to their blogs so they can be visited.
4) For both giver and receiver, show the link http://studiololo.blogspot.com/ (Studio Lolo)

5) Publish these rules

1) Katie Rice
2) Paige Keiser
3) Roz Fulcher
4) Eric Orchard
5) Paula J. Becker

Thank you all for providing my with endless chuckles and nice pictures to look at!!

1 comment:

Melissa & Emmitt said...

congratulations kathy!
cool award!
:) melissa