I've been painting lately. I have completed five small paintings thus far, in acrylic. Aaaahhh!! It's been a lot of fun!
Edited to add:
I should probably also mention that I spent the better part of this evening trouble-shooting. I have an Epson Photo Stylus R1800 and was having some major output issues -- you should have seen what I was getting instead of prints. I call it mud! :(
Anyway, after a few days of online forum reading and learning the ins and outs, I was able to troubleshoot away my printing problems. (YES!!!) I am not posting this to bore you silly with technical mumbo jumbo though. I am posting it in case any other poor soul out there is potentially experiencing the same frustrating problems with their own Epson R1800 on a Mac running 10.5X. If that sounds like you, please feel free to email me and I'll send you some web resources, so you can do your own experimenting to fix this problem. The fixes are not necessarily cut-and-dried, so you have to mess around and try a few things. But there is no reason for you to reinvent the wheel when I have resources available and ready to help someone having similar issues. :)
I made some prints from three of the pieces. They came out velvety smooth and delicious! So I posted them for sale here in my Etsy shop. If you don't want to go there to see them, you can instead see them here and here.