Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Wacom Cintiq Rebate

Disclaimer -- I am in no way, shape or form affiliated with Digital Graphics Resources at all (except for being a past customer, and a happy one at that), but I *am* a big, gigantic, honkin' Cintiq-head, and I so enjoy pushing the Wacom Cintiq on other artists. :)

That said, DGR is currently selling the Cintiq 21UX with a $500 mail-in rebate. That's a mighty fine deal - 20% off. DGR is where I purchased my own Cintiq and I had a very good experience with them. They are independent and customer-service oriented. :)

9 comments:

Pj said...

As one who's looking to buy one this year, that's a great deal. Thanks for the head's up!

Kathy Weller said...

Thanks PJ!!
Oh, and you remind me -- I should mention that the rebate is only for a limited time -- ends April 30, 2008!!

Diana Evans said...

thanks for the tip Kathy....this is on my wish list...

Ginger*:)* said...

Well well Weller!~ Thanks Kathy.

Eric Orchard said...

You use a Wacom? Your stuff is so organic!

Don Tate II said...

I may be looking to buy this year too. Mine is 6-years old. Works, but it's sometimey.

Kathy Weller said...

Yup I hear you Don. It's like buying a (used) car, too. It's a chunk o change! $2,500. yeesh. And the deals are slim pickin's. I can say now, worth the dinero, but I think there are plenty of fence-sitters out there who maybe are really comfy with the way they use their wacom NOW, in which case it would be a wait and see. :)

Thanks for your comment, Don!!

ellencrimitrent said...

I had thought of buying one but since I still paint allot I decided on a new Wacom!

I can't justify that if I use many different mediums in fact I have been playing with fabric these days!

Kathy Weller said...

Eric,
I forgot to say THANK YOU for that really nice comment. I appreciate it but I must confess ;)that I use both traditional AND digital media -- a lot of stuff I post in pencil here on my blog are just that - regular pencil. If it looks like watercolor/pen and ink, that's what it is. When you see stuff that looks like pastel/gouache, it's digital. :)

Happy painting!