Monday, May 12, 2008

In the middle of a redesign...

If my new header is any indication, I am in the middle of redesigning my Wellerwishes Illustration web site. I will be integrating my design and illustration in one site. (Pet portraits will still have their own site). I've been wanting to do this for a long time but logistical stuff has been difficult and has instead fueled my procrastination of this very-overdue task.

Anyway, I'm muddling through, working things out, over half done but I'm dealing with some small navigational issues that bring up questions on how to organize things best. My motto is Simpler is better. The less clicks, the better. The cleaner, the better. The overall aesthetic of the site is not cold, however but I of course am picking it apart and hoping that it conveys the feeling that I am shooting for, while remaining clean, organized and (obviously!!) professional..

Oh well! You will see it soon enough. I hope you will let me know what you think. It will probably debut sometime next week.

1 comment:

kim said...

Thinking like a true usability and web design expert!!! Good on ya! can't wait to see it.