Monday, May 12, 2008

Tagged for a fun one

Liz at ChatRabbit tagged me for a funny, silly meme.
Here are the rules:

1. Pick up the nearest book.
2. Open to page 123.*
3. Find the fifth sentence.**
4. Post the next three sentences, so if my math is correct that’d be sentences six, seven and eight.
5. Tag five people and post a comment to the blogger who tagged you.

The alternate PB version is to go to page 23 and just put down the text.

Here is my answer...

Sentence 6:

"The erect ears of the Norwich Terrier give it a "foxy" expression."

Sentence 7:

"Soft-coated Wheaten Terrier An Irish breed of medium size."

Sentence 8:

"Robust and affectionate and a little old-fashioned in appearance."


Book: The Pocket Encyclopedia of DOGS in Color
Author: Ivan Swedrup, Illustrator uncredited.
Macmillan. First American Edition, 1976.
I picked this up a few years ago, $4.00 used, at Harvard Book Store remainders.

I tag... Kim Morin Weineck, Nancy Rosetta, Gina Perry and Princess Tomato!


6 comments:

ChatRabbit said...

HA! That's a funny one...especially the "foxy expression"!

Kathy Weller said...

Yah! I thought it was kind of a riot too. Glad you got a chickle ;)

Kathy Weller said...

I meant a CHUCKLE!!! :)

nancyrosetta said...

I did it Kathy!

I stood up to your tag and did it.
Wasn't as fun since the book next to me was sort of depressing in the page 123 range. I haven't even gotten that far in it yet.
Check out my blog for the details.

I am just happy to accomplish something like this in a timely manner...LOL! Thanks for thinking of me!
I love you!

princesstomato said...

Kathy, I just now saw that you tagged me! i will get to it soon, chicky!!!

:)
teri

princesstomato said...

ok, that was an easy meme! yay! and i even had to start over twice because a circuit breaker keeps tripping here, causing the computer to shut down. i knew i should not have plugged in this space heater by my feet!