Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Visit me on Friday night!


This Friday night, May 9 from 6:30 til 8:30 pm, I'll be at Custom Art Framing and Gallery Nine's spring art show, "Start" as a contributing artist! I'll also be bringing lots of books in case you are in the market for a signed copy! :) I'll might even try to dress up a little, if you promise you will try to make it. ;)

Among the other artists whose work will be on display (and who will also be there) are artist/teacher and Gallery Nine director Kimberly Morin Weineck as well as jewelry artist extraordinaire and also my sister Nancy MacCallum of Nancy Rosetta jewelry. I am a lucky owner of work from both of these lovely lady artists and (well, obviously...) I am a fan of them as well.

Nancy will be doing a demo or speaking as well, so that will be really inspiring no doubt!

Both of their blogs are in my blog roll if you would like to see what they are up to lately.

HOPE you can join us!! (If you need a bribe, there will be wine and cheese. And I *might* wear my sparkly new specs.)

1 comment:

Kim Morin Weineck said...

Yay! Thanks for the big publicity!

Looking forward to seeing you (and your new specs) tomorrow!!!

(Never enough exclamation points) (!!!!)