After attempting what *should* have been just an extremely minor update, my web site is now doing some very horrific things. I am trying to figure out what the problem is but it will have to wait a bit because I've been at this for hours and now I have to give it up for the night and go to bed.
Please do not look at my newly redesigned (ACK!) site right now unless you would like to see the graphical equivalent of scrambled eggs. (mixed with mashed peas. Some seaweed in there. maybe a few chicklets. and definitely some green slime.) Don't say I didn't warn you.
I'll have it up as soon as I am able! I will get it fixed as soon as I can. For what it's worth, I know what the GENERAL problem is -- it's a technical glitch in the software application that reacts wildly to *something*, but I. don't. know. what. (I realize that I'm being incredibly clear here.)
I just am not sure how to remedy it.
Please bear with!! (for now!)