Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Web Woes, Pt. 2

I now am concluding that the problem with my web site upload is NOT my web software but my SERVER. I use my .Mac server for my web hosting, but this is changing tomorrow because I'm moving server hosts. .Mac has been a super-flake all week -- I now theoretically attribute it to the recent news . There is no other explanation, really... well, to be fair, idisk has ALWAYS stunk truth be told, but my Mac Mail's been down several times this week, for lengthy periods(!!!) - very out of the ordinary (and VERY uncool).

I'm moving to Go Daddy hosting tomorrow, so please bear with (and wish me luck) -- but right NOW, the site looks worse then ever, after another attempted upload tonight resulting in even MORE scrambled eggs and seaweed, this time with a heapin' helpin' of original patented "typographic nightmare" (free of charge!). I think there are even a few dead fish up there now. And they SMELL!! So give me 24 hours and I'll do my best to get my new spit-shiny site back up and running nicely.

This has been a public service announcement!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Oh, I use Go Daddy. No probs. Good luck Kathy.

Sorry I have not been around. I am swamped. : ) (finally)

Talk soon...

Kate

Kathy Weller said...

Thanks Kate!
I actually had problems uploading to Go Daddy last night. My woes are not over. I still need to resolve this. Oh well! I'll get there. Meantime my site is now down officially. I need to get this figured out soon.

Thanks again for the note!! GLAD you are BUSY!!!!! :) :)

Take care,
Kathy