Friday, July 11, 2008

Look what came in the mail!!


I am SO excited about the release of "You Lost Him At Hello" by Jess McCann (HCI Books). I designed and illustrated the cover, and it is my first published mass-produced fashion illustration work. I am also SO thrilled to have my work wrapped around such a witty and energetic, hilarious and ultimately VERY HELPFUL book! This book will make you laugh and nod! It's all about the laughing and the nodding... seriously. No matter if you are single and looking or married, off the market and remembering what it was like in the scary shark-infested waters of singledom, LOL!! It's a KICK! It's a big dose of very funny tough-love for single ladies who really need a friend to be objective, honest and straight with them -- but it DELIVERS the goods. Ways to improve the situation, ways to be successful at your goal!

But in all honesty, the book works on so many levels -- it's written from a salesperson's perspective and a ot of the points which are established here are really applicable to many areas of my life! SO I am reading it as written, but I am thinking about how these excellent ideas apply to my business life as well. GREAT WORK, Jess!!! I am proud to have been a part of this wonderful book and I cheer on your success!! You go, girl!!! ;)

9 comments:

Alicia PadrĂ³n said...

wooohooo look at those books!!!!

Congrats Kathy!! They look AWESOME!!!! :o)

Gina Perry said...

Congratulations Kathy!!!

So cool to get a package like that, they look great!

nicole falk said...

Thats so awesome!!!!! congratulations Kathy!!

Archie and Melissa said...

Congratulations Kathy!
That is the coolest thing ever! You did a wonderful job!
:)
Melissa

Jannie aka Chickengirl said...

Yippee!!! Congrats!!!

artpaw said...

congrats Kathy! ...charming charming charming. Great work.

Lisa M Griffin said...

What fun! Congratulations on this cover design, it must have been a great feeling to open up that box. Looks fantastic.

Unknown said...

Thanks so much!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

That looks so fun! You did an awesome job... much jealousy!