Wednesday, August 06, 2008

The "Dogs Rule" Fat Book 2008 Project!

Please pop on over to my pet portrait blog to read about this incredible art project I am both proud and humbled to have recently taken part in: The Dogs Rule Fat Book 2008.

These are photos of my own individual copy of the dogs Rule Fat Book. Each book is different and unique.
Left: Jill Beninato's beautiful story and artwork. (This was the flip-side of her art page. The other side contained another beautifiul art piece.) Right: Anne Leuck Feldhaus' photo. (Each artists' page section begins with a photo and a unique message or quote.)

That's a photo of Jill's page in my book (above). It's a beautiful, inspiring one of a kind work of art and it also tells a personal story of a dog that Jill met. See some more of Jill's own unique art journaling here on her Flickr.

2 comments:

Brenda Pinnick said...

What a fun project! I love your pet portraits! Adorable!!! I'm glad I found your blog, I'll be visiting often! Thanks for visiting mine and leaving your nice comment.
Brenda Pinnick

Andi Butler said...

This is a fantastic way to keep memories, it's an uber scrapbook!

a : )