Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Dogs Rule Fat Book in Bark magazine

Jill Beninato's "Dogs Rule" Fat Book, to benefit Bernie Berlin's A Place To Bark Dog Rescue in an online auction which will be held on Nov. 15, and featuring 13 unique and talented 'pet portrait sisters of the travelling book' (ok, I made that part up but we ARE all chicks and there IS thirteen of us) made it into the Sept/Oct Bark magazine!! Woo Hoo!!!

I was really tickled that my art page made it into The Bark's profile (I'm bottom right - with Guinness our first pug taking the spotlight). How totally cool and fun it is to see my page in Bark. I gotta tell ya, I ADORE Bark magazine.

Check out the auction on November 15th and BID BID BID. The book is a One Of A Kind unique work of art - each page is unique and especially created to be that way all in the name of making this book SUPER AWESOME. So please mark your calendars!!

1 comment:

Jill Beninato said...

Yay! I am glad they feautured your page as well...I wish they could have shown everyones...Thanks for posting about the book1