Friday, October 03, 2008

An interview...with me!

Portrait of "Pixel" (Rebecca Collins' dog) by Kathy Weller

Rebecca Collins of Art Paw is one of my favorite pet portrait artists and one of my favorite bloggers, too (her blog is awesome - interesting topics, informative, plus she's got a great blogging 'voice' ).

She recently interviewed me as part of her series of Pet Portrait Artist interviews. It was really fun to talk to Rebecca -- there was a lot of talking going on in the interview, that's for sure. She somehow managed to edit it down to a manageable 7 minutes (which is great because I have a tendency to ramble, as you will hear, if you check out the video! I don't know how she did it, but she did!) Please give it a listen if you are so inclined, and I'd love to hear what you think! If you enjoy my ArtPaw interview, please also check out Rebecca's two other Pet Portrait artist interviews as well while over at Art Dog Blog -- Melissa Langer of Pug Notes and Jill Beninato of Sit Stay Smile!)

3 comments:

nancyrosetta said...

Wonderful interview, and with such a lovely visual to watch as I listened. I loved all the pictures!

Funny how we all sound almost the same recorded. I think it was great!

Congratulations!

Nancy xoxo

Archie and Melissa said...

hi kathy!
what a great interview! it was so fun to hear you talk about your work and see it as you spoke.
you are so talented!
xo
melissa

Anonymous said...

Awesome interview you lucky dog you! :)