Saturday, January 31, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award


The wonderful picture book illustrator (and fellow Picture Book Junkie) Alicia Padron so generously gifted me with the Kreativ Blogger award!

I am to list 7 things that I love and pass on the award. Here goes:

I love....
Bananas. I can eat several in a day.
My Wacom Cintiq. One of the best art-related purchases I've ever made.
My dogs. Who rules the house? Ruby and Daisy, and no one else.
My winter hat. It looks ridiculous but people always compliment me on it. (Maybe they're complimenting me on looking ridiculous?)
My husband. He bought me that hat. ;) It's my job to keep him entertained.
My couch. I worked HARD to get that couch in my living room, and it was worth it.
My work. I could never imagine doing anything other than art and I am sure happy I don't have to.

:)

I am now passing along the award to 5 people who I think are AWESOME!!

Carlyn Beccia
Liz Goulet Dubois
Andi Butler
Kathleen Reitz
Ginger Nielson

5 comments:

Ginger*:)* said...

Thanks for the award, Kathy! You certianly deserve it.

Kathy Weller said...

Ypu're welcome, Ginger!! YOU deserve it too!! :P

Andi Butler said...

Thanks so much Kathy, you're too sweet!! I've just posted them, and I've realized how long I've been away from my blog! I know I've needed to update my site too...It's that stupid Facebook...I'll have to use a timer!

ChatRabbit said...

Aw, thanks Kathy!
I'll get a new post up on my blog soon and share the wealth!

Alicia PadrĂ³n said...

Thanks Kathy!! xoxo

Loved reading your list. I'd love to see you in your winter hat, I bet you look so pretty :o)