Sunday, January 18, 2009

Winner of the Drawing is....


Hi Everyone!

Thanks for all of your great advice, thoughts, opinions, feedback on my merging blogs dilemma. I was so happy to get such a great, varied, and helpful, responses from you all. You all have really helped me a great deal and your feedback has been very valuable to me. Currently, I'm still deciding, but, I am leaning heavily towards merging my blogs. (I think I just need to get a little more accustomed to the idea first.)

On to the drawing! I assigned everybody a number, and then used an online Random Number Generator to pick a winner. The winner is...DRUMROLL PLEASE... Shelley Charlesworth! Shelley is a pet portrait clien of mine, Axel and Henry's mom! (And she is also is just a great gal too!) Shelley, thanks so much for playing and for chiming in your feedback! This lovely little Kitty Librarian print is on it's way to you! :)

Thanks everyone for helping me out!!

2 comments:

Melissa and Emmitt said...

congratulations shelley!
you are a lucky ducky!

:) melissa and emmitt

Anonymous said...

Wow--thanks - yes I am so happy I won!
-Shelley