Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Dog Painting Demo Part Three is up



Here's the third installment in the series of my first-ever dog painting video demo. This has been SO much fun to do, I just LOVE showing you how I do my work and sharing tips, tricks and little stories along the way. I've been wanting to do this for so long but I think a sense of perfectionism kept me from going for it. I don't know much about video-editing, I don't know any special editing tricks, and I don't have a tripod. But I've learned, like with many other things, how important it is to be resourceful and of course have a little guts, too. I'll learn. You just gotta start somewhere, you know? We don't all master things overnight. So, one step at a time is my M.O. with this.

I think they will get more and more entertaining to watch as the painting gets more completed, too. I'm surprised at how much fun I'm finding it to watch the painting in process. I hope it's fun for you too!

3 comments:

Mônica said...

I just joined the party and I'm so glad I did. These are great, Kathy! It's a lot of fun to see you working and I'm learning a lot about your technique. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your painting video demos! :-)

Sharon Hermens said...

Kathy, Really enjoying your tutorial on painting dogs. Gives me hope I can do it. Look forward to more. Thanks
Sharon

Michelle Henninger said...

These demos are wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing!!