Tuesday, April 21, 2009

You Tube Dog Painting Demo Part Two



Here is Part Two of my first dog painting video demo! I am new at this and these videos are not perfect by a long shot. I know -- but I will get better with time, and I am hoping that my enthusiasm and interest in sharing my process with you (plus the occasional painting tip you might glean from it ;) ) will keep you interested and watching! :)

You may be wondering. "What this painting is for, who is the client?" I promise to reveal this in a later video demo farther along in the painting. It will be fun to find out -- it is pretty exciting! So I hope you continue watching and listening to this work in progress!

2 comments:

Ginger*:) said...

Ah thank you! I was waiting for this, and am so glad it popped up so quickly. It's true you are the energizer bunny!

Your characters are such Party Animals!
I hope you will share a close up of the final piece. *:)

Kathy Weller said...

Oh yes I will Ginger!! Absolutely - we are going all the way!! :) Thanks for watching and your comments!! :)

Hope to see you next week at NESCBWI - yeah!!

kathy