Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Bulldog

Here is a happy bulldog. I drew this guy while we were at Brigham & Womens, sometime in the first couple of weeks after my mom's stroke. Time goes by so quickly! Anyway this little character keeps finding his way into my drawings. (You might even recognize him!)

In other news, I'm starting to get ready for the Boston Handmade Marketplace in Union Square, Somerville. This craft show will be held on Sunday July 11th. I will be there, selling my artwork and painted goods, and will share space with my sister, jewelry maker Nancy MacCallum of NancyRosetta jewelry. It will be a lot of fun! Please come out and see us!!

8 comments:

Melinda Stanley said...

So cute! I love it! :D

Loni Edwards said...

What a little cutie! Good luck at the show!

Diana Evans said...

oh how sweet Kathy!!! I love him...you will have a wonderful time at the show and your work will be a huge hit!!!

Melissa and Emmitt said...

hi kathy!
oh i just love him! i am so excited for your for your show! how fun to share it with your sister.
i wish i lived closer!

Ann Marie said...

Love this little guy!!!
Good luck at the Boston Handmade craft show! If I can go, I will look for you.

Meridth Gimbel said...

I LOVE your animals! Really.

So I've been following your blog and website for awhile now and I was wondering who designed your fantastic website?

Anyway... thanks for making my day!

mai s kemble said...

I'll bet this littl' guy likes belly rubs!

BTW, hope you sell loads of stuff!! :D

I'd go if I were local!

Loni Edwards said...

Hi Kathy! I gave your blog an award! Go to my blog to check it out :)