I've decided to concentrate more on the black line work, instead of planning for a lot of texture and detail in the coloring stage and leaving a lot of white space where I was planning for pattern or texture later on. So I've added details to the girls' clothes, the bench. I also started this composition with an idea of what would be behind our hero but nothing even sketched out. So I have addressed that. Lastly, I revised some anatomy: the legs and positioning of them on the far left girl look much more natural now. I also gave her a larger head. The middle girl's legs below the knee are longer now, so she is now more proportionate.