Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Pinky Booh with the fairy tale crew

Here's a page from the reader I did last spring called Pinky Booh (Rubicon/Oxford University Press, September 2009). It's a wonderful story with a truly unforgettable main character, if I do say so myself. :)

I've only shown a few pieces from the book here on my blog, but here is one that I've never shown before. Does it pique your interest in the story? Dont you wonder what all of the other fairy tale characters are doing waiting in line? Ha ha. Hope you enjoy.

2 comments:

Mai Kemble said...

very interesting... hehe.. I like Humpty Dumpty in the background especially... :)

artpaw said...

yea, I love the big egg dude too!
Great work. The clouds are great and the well done graphic device with the text and little panel for the other characters.