Friday, April 23, 2010

Earth Day

This was supposed to be a much larger post... in fact this post was supposed to be a finished piece of art! But as luck would have it, on the day before Earth Day, I lost power (...ironically) and was unable to work at all. So I guess I celebrated Earth Day a day early since my power outage caused my carbon footprint for the day to be way smaller. :)

Anyhow, I did not want to let Earth Day pass without posting something. So here is a little quickie line sketch that was originally going to serve as a bit to be folded into the larger Earth Day piece that I was unable to complete in time for Earth Day 2010... And, as luck would have it, I was going to post a bunch of these, in rough little thumbnail sketch form, but my Photoshop did a nice job of crashing while I was scanning them in. So I'm posting just this one. 

(Isn't she cute?)

No comments: