Monday, July 12, 2010

Checking In

For the first time, I'm visiting Atlanta at the end of this week. I will be attending the Atlanta Gift Show. The purpose for my going is to discover companies who manufacture products that my art might be a fit for. I'm looking forward to it. It will be a busy couple of days full of sensory overload but me and my notebook are getting prepared for it.

With art licensing, It's been an interesting year thus far. I've been working really hard, but you would really never know it because I don't post any of the artwork on the internet and I don't post much to my blog about things (though I do tweet). It's a funny business in that way -- everything is sort of "off the grid" until it's a Done Deal and then it's WAHOO time to throw the confetti and uncork the champagne! I'm looking forward to these moments for myself, but for now I will continue to plug away, (on the web inconspicuously), and chart my path.

I  will share my observations on Atlanta here, when I get back. So please stay tuned.

4 comments:

Nina Crittenden said...

Cheering you on until it is "Wahoo Time!" Have a good time in Atlanta!

Redheaded Stepchild said...

Have a great time in Hotlanta! hee hee! Looking forward to your updates.

Kathy Weller said...

Thanks ladies -- I so appreciate your support :)

heather said...

Have fun Kathy!