Monday, September 27, 2010

My 10-Minute Pet Portrait Needs YOU



(If the above video doesn't work, please click here.)

Here's the first time-lapse painting video I've ever made. I'd wanted to make one for a long time, before I finally did it. The final push at the time, was that my pet portrait days were numbered, and I wanted to do a video of a pet portrait creation before I stopped doing them.

If you have never seen this video, I really hope you'll give it a watch. I really love the finished portrait, AND, the process of making the video was exciting. (It was educational, too - editing is hard work!)

I am interested in gaining page views of this video because down the road, I think it would be cool to get enough views of all my painting videos to try to get a company sponsorship to make more. My fantasy is that my favorite paint company would sponsor me... Wouldn't that be great?? But, I can only pitch the idea if I have a LOT of page views and people who join my You Tube Channel. Can you help?

If you like the video, please rate it and leave a comment if you feel like it. And if you REALLY like it, please send the link to your friends so they can watch it, too... Thanks a lot!!

No comments: