Saturday, September 18, 2010

Anthropologie Dig



Anthropologie, Sept 2010, originally uploaded by kathy wellerSee all photos on my Flickr set.

There's a new kid on the block: Anthropologie opened up down the street from me. Up to now, the closest Anthro was a few miles up the street, and not on my regular path. Hey, I was doing so well staying out of that store... Oh well, what can you do?

 v Things to make your kitchen pretty  v





 v Things to make your cabinets pretty  v




 v Things to wear v


 hand-painted sweater-this really threw me for a loop


 interesting pocket detail - granny change purse


an eclectic, bold dress print

You can see several more photos of my first trip to the new Anthropologie on my Flickr.

3 comments:

Loni Edwards said...

Love it! Those bowls are so neat! Great pics!

Jennifer DeDonato said...

Gosh don't you just love Anthropologie? Just being in that store makes me happy. I love all the unique ways they display items. I have a serious crush on the bedding in the first picture.

Kathy Weller said...

jennifer, oh, me too. no matter which anthro i go into, the bed is always, how can i say this... ridiculous. I think they have the mad hatter's fairy tribe design their bedding displays. after everyone's gone home for the night, here they come, twinkling out of the floor boards, fairy dust and dragonflies trailing... Oh boy, they are so good at creating their own world and selling it to us that I'm starting to make up my own stories to match it..