Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Just a couple of quick things to share

I just have a couple quick announcements to share, not quite a blog post but more than a tweet or a FB blurb!

I recently wrote this post for the Picture Book Junkies blog. It's about the stigma of self-publishing and whether the tide is starting to turn. If this is a subject that interests you, I hope you will go on over and join in the conversation.


The Funny Bunnies are back for the Holidays 2011! check out my Etsy shop for single cards and Big Cartel shop for multiple-card packs. I don't usually use this space to promote my actual product, but since I have limited quantities I just wanted to make you aware that they are now available for purchase. I wouldn't want anyone who wants some cute-bunny love this holiday season to miss out.

More Sketchbook posts are coming soon, plus I'm hoping to have the finished illustration from my first Pick A Picture Poll ready for you to see next weekend (oh which reminds me: have you voted yet in my new poll? I'd love your input.) So please stay tuned!

1 comment:

tiffannysketchbook said...

I like your art style and your blog!