Saturday, November 13, 2010

Illustration Friday: Burning (Ambition)


Illustration Friday: Burning, originally uploaded by kathy weller.

Do these cats just emanate the aura of burning ambition, or what? This IF subject is actually a pretty good segway for me into a blog-share: I am getting ready for my very first trade show exhibition! Yes that is right folks I am exhibiting at Americasmart in Atlanta in a short time from now. That means I have to MOTOR with no distractions! I have so many great ideas and I need to EXECUTE big time in the next few weeks. Plus,I'm planning just about everything having to do with a trade show booth, and I have never done this before. Strangely, I am not NERVOUS. I am EXCITED. I think that says I am ready for this. I know I am!! But first I have to be PREPARED! So I will say good-bye for just a little while. You KNOW I'll be back here and there to share but I will be taking a little blog-break for awhile. I'll keep you in the loop on developments as the time draws closer! Ciao for now!

4 comments:

dosankodebbie said...

Ha ha. Burning ambition--what a great take on the topic!! And I'm veeeery partial to owls.

dthaase said...

so fun - another wonderfully colored piece

Juan said...

Great piece!

claudine hellmuth said...

love the kittehs!!! have a great time at the show!