Sunday, March 20, 2011

Northcott Fabrics

I am SO, SO excited to share with you that I have partnered with Northcott Silk, Inc., a wonderful fabric company out of Canada (with another office in NJ). Northcott produces high quality, gorgeous fabrics for quilting, home sewing, craft, and DIY sewing. They have worldwide distribution and their lines are carried in dedicated fabric shops all over the place. I'm thrilled to now be a designer with Northcott. My debut collection is set for Fall 2011 release! I can't wait to share my art in this way with you, and I think this means I'll have to take up sewing myself! I won't be able to resist!

I will share more information here, as I am able.

7 comments:

Jenean said...

Yay!! Congratulations! I can't wait to see your first collection--I'm sure it will be amazing!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Thanks Jenean! I appreciate that so much! :)

Angie said...

yea! Congrats :)

Andi said...

Congrats Kathy! You've worked so hard, you deserve it!! Can't wait to see them : )

a : )

claudine hellmuth said...

Yay!! Thrilled for you!!

Unknown said...

Thanks you guys. That means a lot!!! :) :)