Sunday, May 01, 2011

The Art For Japan Auctions are up and running

A couple of months ago, renowned illustrator Meg Hunt and her sister "Goodbye Chains" graphic strip creator Alice Hunt put a call out for art to be auctioned off for the support of Japan. I was happy to jump on this and I donated two 12x12 giclee prints.
Raining Cats And Dogs... Bid on Ebay Now
The two prints I contributed, Raining Cats & Dogs and Town Tails, have been included in the first wave of Ebay auctions, which are currently in progress NOW and are only live for three more days. I'm sorry about the late notice; I only just learned about them being live myself.


Town Tails print... Bid on Ebay Now
The good news is that the starting bids on my art as well as on ALL of the art is only .99 cents, so you can get a great piece of art for potentially a really great price, with the proceeds going to a great cause. I mean, bid all you can, of course! But it is extra tempting when you look at those starting bids.  Plus, there are some very popular and well-known illustrators offering work! Wondering who? Check out all of the auctions and please bid with wild abandon!

No comments: