Sunday, June 26, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me!

Hey everyone-- Today is my birthday! I'm celebrating all of my years today for sure. I have a lot to be thankful for. I am a lucky lady, with lots of love and positivity in my life!

As you know, I have refrained from posting new art work to my blog for many reasons... but today I am posting a special treat on my birthday! :) Enjoy the cute monkey here today... and MY wish is that you will ALSO be able to enjoy him on a greeting card at some point in the future!

Here is to another year of reaching high, high, HIGH!!!! :) Fun stuff sure to come in the coming year, and I promise to share it all here, with you.

5 comments:

Jennifer Noel Bower said...

Happy Birthday!

Mai Kemble said...

Happy Birthday!!!
and thanks for the monkey, he is super cute!
;) he hee

Wendy Wright said...

Love the Monkey and hope your birthday was fabulous! :)

Deb said...

Adorable art Kathy!!! Sorry I'm so late in saying Happy Birthday, but have had my sister in town and got super distracted. Happy Belated!!!!!!!!
xo
Deb

Indian Pharmacy said...

Hey happy birthday! It's funny this week I had too many birthdays!! And my birthday comes next week :)