Thursday, September 22, 2011

Are you scared yet?? Two Shows In October



Have I been mysterious enough for you?I am so excited to tell you about a couple of art exhibits I have going on in the month of October. Here they are, in chronological order...

Show #1..
What: "Bostonia- A Collection of Collectives"
Where: Lincoln Arts Project, 289 Moody St., Waltham, MA 02453
When: Reception Friday, October 28. On view from Oct. 1-30.
The deets: This show features artists from a variety of different art collectives in Boston. The theme is Halloween! I have two pieces in this show, both are for sale.

Show #2..
What:"First Friday" monthly artist series Oct. 2011 featuring the works of Kim Weineck & myself
Where: Custom Art Framing and Gallery 9, 45 Central St., Norwood, MA 02062
When: Reception Friday, October 7, 6-8pm
On view from Oct. 7-30.
The deets: Both Kim and I will be displaying our latest works. All work will be for sale. I will give you a little hint of how my art will be themed: OCTOBER HOLIDAY! (Hint Hint, see above for a good clue!) Hope you can come!



1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.