Saturday, October 01, 2011

A peek in my studio....

Process shots are FUN.... don't you think?

These are kind of like a window into my world.
...
shine, glitter, sparkly paint & stars


The piece here is 5"x 5".
It will be in my upcoming art show next week.
Awww, don't be scared!
(You're invited!)


Scary? Cute? Scary-cute? Cute-scary?
Or just plain silly?

Heeheehee



I love making dots with paint.
I love texture!
Watch out for falling spiders...

Such a stylish little goblin.
Boo!

Please come to my show next Friday night October 7th, if you can!

:)

4 comments:

Andi Butler said...

Hi Kathy!

Your work is just so charming, I love it!! Go go!

a : )

Kathy Weller said...

Thank you Andi! :)

Laura Zarrin said...

Love it!!!! My favorite part is the dimensional dots. I'm really loving that.

Kathy Weller said...

Thanks Laura! I love the dots too. They usually hold up pretty well in their dry state-they lose a little bit of volume from the moisture leaving, but their still pretty bubbly!