Saturday, March 17, 2012

A Tail A Day. Weekend!


The weekend is a really good time to... have a little fun with your blog template! :D So, what do you think of my new look? I'm trying out blogger's new Dynamic Views.

I'm pretty happy about the new offerings. There's lots of ways (7, if you're counting) to keep your blog looking fresh and fun! You can check out all the latest on the new templates at the Blogger Buzz blog.

So.. aside from cleaning up my blog template a bit, I'm going to take part in a few of the activities listed above! I will draw, I will finish a work project (which is not listed above... hmmm..) I will have a nice lunch or brunch, I already saw a movie (21 Jump Street, and I highly recommend it. I'm being completely honest! it is GREAT!), I will sleep, do errands, draw, have dog time, watch a video, and maybe even try to finish the (hilarious) book I am reading. Is all that asking too much? Hmm... maybe, we'll see! What are you doing this weekend?

1 comment:

Mai Kemble said...
This comment has been removed by the author.